Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sneak Peek September

Well, September is becoming a very busy month for me! (Aren't they all?!) I have so much to show you guys but it is just sitting on the back burner at the moment as I have alot of editing and catching up to do. Last Tuesday we went on a class trip for Uni out to Bethells Lake and Beach. It is gorgeous out there on the rugged west coast, I have some fun pictures to show you. Also I have been working on my project for my Studio class and have done a shoot with Esther. Aaaand, what has kept me very busy last week is that I photographed a couple of days at New Zealand Fashion Week and Fashion Weekend! It was so much fun, very exciting, cannot wait to share a lot more images! Here is a quick pic from the Trelise Cooper Parade, which was absolutely beauiful. More to come! xx

fw-1

No comments:

Post a Comment