Thursday, September 15, 2011

NZ Fashion Week Part 1

From the 29th of August to the 2nd of September this year was 2011 New Zealand Fashion Week and then Fashion Weekend on the Friday/Saturday. As a lover of fashion myself, I was stoked to be asked to photograph the Trelise Cooper Parade. Just for fun, through a camera club called CCPNZ who run a competition and exhibition of photographs from Fashion Week. Upon arriving to pick up my pass for the Wednesday night parade I was so excited to be given access to the Photographers 'pit' for all the remaining shows at Fashion Week! So needless to say I ditched Uni and went along on Thursday and Friday to photograph some amazing designers such as Zambesi, Huffer, World and Kathryn Wilson to name a few. I took thousands of photos which is why it has taken me SO long to edit and decide which ones to show cause I'm sure you'd rather not scroll through a million pics on your screen! This is Part One of my exciting week starting with the Trelise Cooper parade...

_DSC0134

Untitled-2

_DSC0343

_DSC0118-1

Untitled-1

_DSC0164-1

_DSC0201-1

_DSC0292-1

Such a beautiful show! To see the full video of the runway see here.
More gorgeousness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment