Monday, September 17, 2012

Rue de Seine Bridal Shoot

Oh hey there! I have survived a crazy, full-on few weeks (just!) shooting and editing thousands of images for New Zealand Fashion Week. It was quite exhausting but I had a blast! I went to nearly every show, met some incredible people and now consider myself an in-vogue, up-to-the-minute fashion idol. Okay maybe not... but it was so exciting to see all the brand-new collections from designers and be in the thick of the powerful beast that is the fashion industry. More on that to come...
A little while ago I did this pretty little bridal shoot I think you will like. Thank-you to my amazing make-up artist Gabrielle Houghton and my stunning models Ruby, Danielle and Lydia from Clyne.
Also huge thanks to Michele from Rue de Seine for letting us use her incredible dresses. If you are getting married, you seriously have to check these out, they're absolutely stunning!

lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-1
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-2
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-3
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-4
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-5
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-6
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-7
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-8
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-9
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-10
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-11
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-12
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-13
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-14
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-15
lydiaarnoldphotography-RDS-16

And... just cause I know you cannot wait, here's a little sneak peek of Fashion Week!
lydiaarnoldphotography-NZFWsneakpeek

1 comment: