Monday, September 3, 2012

A peep at what I have been up to lately...

I have been a busy gal lately, with lots of shoots and exciting projects going on. I thought I'd give you a little look at what I've been up to! Full posts to come...

1. I took some photos for my Aunty at her groovy little shop: Floosie.
lydiaarnoldphotography-10
lydiaarnoldphotography-9
lydiaarnoldphotography-11

2. Started a little bridal/fashion project with this shoot in some absolutely beautiful Rue de Seine dresses.
lydiaarnoldphotography-6
lydiaarnoldphotography-7
lydiaarnoldphotography-8

3. I collaborated with some talented people for this studio hair shoot.
lydiaarnoldphotography-12

4. I took some behind-the-scenes snaps and tagged along on this inspiring shoot with the lovely Lucy Rice.
lydiaarnoldphotography-1
lydiaarnoldphotography-2
Also check out some shots I took on an earlier shoot with Lucy here.

5. Did another wedding-style shoot in dreamy light with some gorgeous A la Robe dresses.
lydiaarnoldphotography-5
lydiaarnoldphotography-4
lydiaarnoldphotography-3

6. Second-shot a wedding for my sis Kate Robinson on a sunny day.
lydiaarnoldphotography-13

I am so grateful to be able to do all these exciting things and couldn't do it without the support some of my fabulous friends- photographers, stylists, make-up artists, hairdressers, models and other collaborators. This is just a quick stop in before my 'next big thing': NZ Fashion Week! I am part of the Next Top Photographer competition this year which I am so excited about, it's going to be a crazy/awesome/busy week. I hope you are all (in the words of Jasmine Star) "staying fabulous!" xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment