Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Love, No. 10

Happy sunny Anzac Day to all the New Zealanders and Australians. I currently feel a bit lost in time, almost like I'm jet-lagged as I woke up at 4.30am for the Dawn service. Crazy early, however I'm glad I got up as it was amazing standing there at Auckland Domain with thousands of others as the darkness disappeared and we honoured all those who fought in the wars for our countries. Afterwards a bit of McDonalds for brekky never hurt anyone either! I hope you're all having a nice day off and stop to think about those soldiers just for a minute as you enjoy your freedom. Now, to add some more beauty to your day...
This is a beautiful wedding I second-shot for Kate Robinson Photography earlier this year. You can see more photos on Kate's blog here.

m&j2
m&j3
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-34
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-77
m&j4
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-75
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-85
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-91
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-92
m&j16
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-97
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-104
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-105
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-106
m&j15
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-118
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-119
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-149
m&j1
m&j5
j&mkaterobinsonphotography-172

No comments:

Post a Comment