Thursday, April 19, 2012

Assisting- Lucy Rice at Mt Victoria

Lately I have been doing some assisting with the delightful Lucy Rice. I love helping out on these shoots and this one was especially pretty! With some combined girly effort for styling including dipping into my overflowing drawer of pretty headbands we created some delicious looks. Hair and makeup by the Elise Wilson beautified the girls even more. These are a few of the 'behind-the-scenes' shots I took. You can see some more of my shots here and Lucy's here

lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-1
Untitled-1
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-4
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-6
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-7
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-8
Untitled-2
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-11
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-12
Untitled-4
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-15
Untitled-3
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-19
lydiaarnold-lucyriceassistingmtvic-20

No comments:

Post a Comment