Monday, October 17, 2011

Auckland Wedding Photographer- Last 12 months

Shot my first wedding for the Summer on Saturday with Kate Robinson, it was beautiful! So excited for many more to come. I am all blocked up with the flu at the moment which is super lame so I'm glad I'm on holiday and can recuperate for a while. However, it doesn't feel like a holiday with how busy I have been and I have so much uni work to do also. Cannot wait for actual Summer holiday!! So happy the All Blacks won the rugby, such a buzz at the moment in Auckland! These are a few photographs from some weddings I second-shot in the last 12 months.

R&R
R&R
R&R
R&R
R&R
N&K
N&K
N&K
N&K
E&S
E&S
E&S
E&S
E&S
E&S
E&S

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for you lovely comment and advise on my blog your so sweet! ps:these photos are fantastic!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you're welcome, I love your blog, so cool to see all your overseas adventures too! Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks :)
    x

    ReplyDelete