Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello!
Wow, I cannot believe it has been nearly a month since I last posted! Life is busy! I finally finished my second year of university last week (yay!) and now I'm on Summer Holiday (YAY!). I have been very busy working on all my assignments, shooting and doing other work too, so blogging has been pushed aside for a while but I'm straight back on the bandwagon now.
This is a shoot from October I did with Kate of some lovely friends of mine! They are so much fun and it was an awesome location shooting down at the new Wynyard Quarter and Viaduct in Auckland. See more here! I have SO many more shoots backed up to share, lots of exciting things going on! For now I'm going for a nice break at the beach over the weekend, so enjoy this and I will be back soon with more!! x

annaandmitch-1
annaandmitch-2
annaandmitch-4
annaandmitch-5
annaandmitch-6
annaandmitch-7
annaandmitch-8
annaandmitch-9
annaandmitch-10

No comments:

Post a Comment