Monday, July 25, 2011

Fine Print

For my elective this semester I chose to do: Fine Photographic Print (Digital). So I had to produce a series of work, print the photographs properly myself and present them professionally. I love details, macro work and using objects to tell a story in Photography. I photographed a bunch of beautiful things. The original idea stemmed from looking through a pile of old letters my Mum kept from my Dad that he sent to her before they were married when he was overseas. So I wanted to capture ideas of love, travel, memories and keepsakes. I love the kind of soft, peaceful look of the final results. Here are a couple of images from my book.

Fine Print 1

Fine Print 2

Fine Print 3

Fine Print 4

Fine Print 5

Fine Print 6

Fine Print 7

Fine Print 8

Fine Print 9

Fine Print 10

Fine Print 11

Fine Print 12

Fine Print 13


This is the book I made to present my photographs in. Ooooh!
The Book I made for my Fine Print project

2 comments:

  1. I've just been flicking through your blog looking at all your photographs :) they are amazing, especially the ones in this post! You are really talented x

    Shannon :)
    schnella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much! Love checking out your beautiful blogs too! xx

    ReplyDelete