Saturday, February 12, 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I have created this blog to record my journey into the wonderful world of photography and beyond. Right now as I am studying, I enjoy experimenting with photography in different ways, taking every good opportunity that crosses my path and just getting LOTS of practice and experience. I love people and am inspired every day by the people around me, online and also the beauty of the world itself. I have always loved taking photographs but particularly became passionate about it when I took it as a subject at High School. So, I thought I'd give you a little history of my photographic life so far over the next few posts, starting with a few photos from my Sixth Form Photography Folio. I photographed a cute little church near my family's home. Enjoy!

IMG_0761

IMG_1713

IMG_0539

IMG_9785

IMG_0582

IMG_0687

No comments:

Post a Comment